Intro To Mandala As a Healing Tool
The power of Mandala – intro
- The mandala is a powerful healing tool
- The Mandala is a tools to receive a message from our subconscious
- The message is multi layer, just like we are
Diving inside – Unlocking you
- The different parts that creates our psyche
- Ego, Self, Subconscious, Collective subconscious
- The mandala works like an elevator to the subconscious, thus allowing us to communicate with deeper, wiser parts of ourselves
- Pain is just a stage, it’s a part of message, if we listen – we will be relieved of it’s burden
- The Mandala shows us the solution, not just the problem
Getting Started – Entering the elevator
- Materials, their importance and when to use each.
- Aesthetics are not important, listening to message is. No artistic talent is needed for this.
- Symmetry Mandalas vs. deep message Mandalas
- Letting go of fear when getting started
EXAMPLES – when the subconscious gets to speak
- 2 examples of Mandala, the text that was written by their creator immediately after finishing the creation process, and the interpretation.
- The message was accurate and meant the world to the receiver, because our subconscious is here to help us and knows exactly what WE need, NOW, and the message is super tailored to us, at this particular moment.
Active imagination – Trip to your subconscious
- When will we use active imagination, what does it add to the process.
- Symbols mandala vs. abstract mandala.
- Active imagination example to help you get started with your first Mandala.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 33
- Assessments Yes
The power of Mandala Introduction
Diving Inside - Unlocking You
Getting Started - Entering The Elevator
Examples - When The Subconscious Gets To Speak
Active Imagination - Trip To Your Subconscious
Writing After Creating a Mandala
A must for anyone who wants to improve their lives
Mandalas taught me that I have all the answers inside of me. It's a feeling like nothing else and I cannot recommend this course and Reut enough. You have a big role in this world, and I am so thankful our paths crossed.
Gali Ben David
Even though I am not new to Mandalas and their unbelievable power since I'm fortunate enough to be your client, I still found this course to be super well made, easy to understand, and helped me organize my understanding around this.
Amazing course, so simple to follow, a lot of information, and the active imagination at the end was an amazing experience for me. THANK YOU!!!
Thank you! amazing tool!
Reut thank you for this course, first time I'm doing a Mandala and I must say it felt really good. I can really feel the change in me from before doing it and after doing it, can't wait to create some more!
Great Course to Take for Your Soul
This course was simply perfect for a beginner like me! I had no prior knowledge or skills, and Reut's easy-to-understand, concise course was a wonderful experience that enriched my intelligence and my awareness. I had to actually stop and think about the concepts presented and it was a much needed "me time" that also allowed me to speak to my subconscious. I recommend taking this course for personal development and growth and getting to experience what Reut and her teaching is like - Simply the best! Enjoy! Here's a link to my video recommendation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiS6iu5lTZU&feature=youtu.be