The power of Mandala – intro
- The mandala is a powerful healing tool
- The Mandala is a tools to receive a message from our subconscious
- The message is multi layer, just like we are
Diving inside – Unlocking you
- The different parts that creates our psyche
- Ego, Self, Subconscious, Collective subconscious
- The mandala works like an elevator to the subconscious, thus allowing us to communicate with deeper, wiser parts of ourselves
- Pain is just a stage, it’s a part of message, if we listen – we will be relieved of it’s burden
- The Mandala shows us the solution, not just the problem
Getting Started – Entering the elevator
- Materials, their importance and when to use each.
- Aesthetics are not important, listening to message is. No artistic talent is needed for this.
- Symmetry Mandalas vs. deep message Mandalas
- Letting go of fear when getting started
EXAMPLES – when the subconscious gets to speak
- 2 examples of Mandala, the text that was written by their creator immediately after finishing the creation process, and the interpretation.
- The message was accurate and meant the world to the receiver, because our subconscious is here to help us and knows exactly what WE need, NOW, and the message is super tailored to us, at this particular moment.
Active imagination – Trip to your subconscious
- When will we use active imagination, what does it add to the process.
- Symbols mandala vs. abstract mandala.
- Active imagination example to help you get started with your first Mandala.